Information Security Analyst
Full Time Job
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) with headquarters located in Stamford, Connecticut is seeking an Information Security Analyst to support the company's cyber and data security initiatives.
The Information Security Analyst will report into the VP, of Information Security and Technology Risk Management working closely with other members of the Information Security, Cyber Security, Enterprise Technology and Technology Risk Management teams.
The role of the Information Security Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of critical security controls, creation of global security policies, assisting in establishing and maturing security programs, including vendor risk management, cyber security awareness, data security and compliance.
The successful candidate will have hands-on and practical experience in areas of cyber and data security, security methodologies and frameworks, including experience in establishing both technical and organizational controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
• Work with the cyber and technology teams in the deployment of tools and processes for data protection.
• Evaluate existing and/or establish new data security controls for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Participate with various technical teams in developing both event management and incident response procedures.
• Work with the IT support teams and business to improve overall logical and user access to network and computer resources.
• Work with the IT support teams to evaluate application security, data encryption methods and any supporting technologies.
• Work with the IT support teams to evaluate WWE's data security in the private and public cloud infrastructures.
• Conduct vendor security assessments with the use of a vendor risk platform and security ratings service.
• Assist in maturing Information Security Programs to include cyber security awareness, information security services and technology risk management.
• Assist the IT support teams to develop and document the security hardening of servers and systems.
• Assist in WWE's security and compliance programs for both GDPR and CCPA.
• Participate in and perform Privacy Impact Assessments .
• Participate in and perform Data Protection Impact Assessments in support of GDPR.
• Four-year degree in computer science or related combined work/education experience.
• Minimum of five years experience in Cyber Security/Information Security.
• Hands-on experience in supporting and maintaining cyber security tools and technologies, including IDS/IPS, UTM, WAF, NAC, SIEM and endpoint protection.
• Experience working within a global, IT organization.
• General experience in supporting IT infrastructures.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching technologies.
• Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model).
• Experience in the implementation of CIS controls in a practical and systematic manner.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, file/folder access permissions and Active Directory Services (ADS) administration.
• Knowledge in vulnerability and patch management programs.
• Knowledge of IoT security practices.
• Experience in data compliance programs a plus.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) a plus.
• Experience in application security, user access permissions and controls
• Knowledge in cloud security architectures as it relates to data protection.
• Ability to analyze complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
• Practical experience in implementing security policies, procedures and technologies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong experience in developing technical documents.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage time efficiently.
• Team player with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
• High degree of initiative requiring little or no supervision, sound judgment, and the ability to prioritize assignments, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to produce high-quality work in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment.