Full Time Job
The HRIS Analyst (Workday) role is responsible for supporting and maintaining the organization's HRIS applications and various Workday modules. This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge of HR business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and reporting background. This role works collaboratively with the HR team and other stakeholders to ensure that data and processes are being executed accurately and efficiently.
• Technical Subject Matter Expert in system functionality and end user experience for compensation, benefits, and absence
• Support annual compensation planning cycle using Workday compensation planning tool
• Understand system setup, interdependencies, and data flows to report, track, and identify issues
• Participate in HR technology initiatives by assisting with business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development, communication, and business configuration
• Design, configure, and test Workday functionality, integrations, and business processes, with a strong focus on efficiency, data privacy, and compliance
• Serve as the technical contact for Tier 1 and Tier 2 system support; Troubleshoot and resolve system problems with reporting, integrations, business processes and other configurations
• Build and maintain a repository of advanced custom reports and dashboarding solutions as needed by HR and the business
• Support Workday system upgrades to include testing, auditing, change management and documentation
• Continuously increase technical and industry trend knowledge by participating in Workday Community and other forums, including on-line discussions, brainstorms, voting, training, webinars etc.
• Conduct periodic audits of data in the Workday system, ensuring the integrity of data and on-going system performance
• Follow internal IT Change Management protocols including creation of Change Requests for any system changes; and best practices for documentation and testing; follow SOX compliance guidelines and ensure highest confidentiality of employee personnel data.
• 4+ years of related HRIS experience
• Experience in supporting the maintenance, management and enhancement of Workday tenant setup, business processes, security policies, routings, notifications, and complex conditions for HCM
• Ability to understand how to best utilize Workday functionality to meet the business needs as well as identify impacts across the Workday platform
• Solid understanding of HR requirements in compliance and confidentiality
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail; creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Team-oriented, but also able to work well independently
• Bachelor's degree preferred