Full Time Job
HRIS Administrator (Temp)
The HRIS Administrator is responsible for the system administration and related activities of the Workday suite, including Core HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning, Performance and Compensation.
*This is a full time temporary role
• Supports HRIS function.
• Audits and tracks regular employee changes (new hires, promotions, terminations, LOAs, etc.).
• Provides guidance, expertise and technical support to Workday users.
• Researches and troubleshoots issues if/when they arise. Escalates issues, as appropriate, by creating support tickets and working with vendor(s) to resolve.
• Processes and initiates activity based on the rhythm of the business (performance reviews & goals etc).
• Creates and maintains user documentation and guidelines.
• Assists with new hire onboarding paperwork as needed.
Education & Experience
• High school degree or GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3 years' experience in HR preferred.
• 3 years' experience with Human Resources Information Systems required.
• Experience with Workday is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong PC skills such as Word and Outlook and advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc) required.
• Strong analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Solid understanding of HR requirements in compliance and confidentiality.