Director Of Development, Unscripted
WWELos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This person will be responsible for ideating program concepts, creating sales materials (sizzle reels, presentations, decks, and casting tapes), and participating in sales strategies for these concepts, while maintaining/building their own industry relationships.
• Has experience at a production company/studio in a development role and is actively developing shows.
• Has successfully sold a show of their own ideation
• Experience developing female doc ensemble concepts is a plus
• Ideal candidate is someone who has a sensibility that matches the focus of WWE Studios. This means concepts that are original, elevated, and unexpected.
• Appreciation of the WWE brand and its Superstars
• Strong treatment and deck writing skills.
• Passionate about developing content and is capable of generating quality ideas
• Candidate should have the ability to conceptualize and execute sizzle tapes
• Basic understanding of camera operation, lighting, and audio
• Produce and edit potential talent on interviews/Skypes.
• Light graphics proficiency a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Pages)
• Strong industry knowledge and a network of peers at buyers and agencies.
• Closely monitor and stay abreast of content-related industry evolutions and advancements, with an eye to what's trending next.
• Has a passion for pitching content to buyers
• Capable of tracking development slate and keeping projects organized