Director, International Digital & Social
Full Time Job
The Director, International Digital & Social for WWE Media will lead editorial workflows, develop social and video strategies, and manage global operations for WWE's regional offices. We're looking for an editorial leader with management and agency management experience along with expertise in social platforms, editorial operations, and platform analytics. You will work closely with the VP, WWE Media, International and key members across WWE Media and other departments. Experience with China and Chinese social media platforms is a plus.
• Lead editorial, social strategy, programming, localization, and development for key markets around the world including direct management of agency partners and select markets
• Partner with key members of the WWE Media team including editorial, platform strategy, social, video, and other WWE business units including Marketing, Public Relations International, Data Analytics, Creative Services, Talent Relations, Sales, CPG, etc.
• Support metric-tracking and reporting to inform content and programming including follower growth, consumption, and monetization
• Help drive key projects including PPV promotions, marketing programs, regional holidays, talent requests, International live events, tryouts, and more!
• 7+ years leading social content, editorial, and/or operations at a sports league, agency, or media company.
• Experience managing high performing teams (International preferred) or multiple content brands simultaneously.
• Deep knowledge of digital trends, content ecosystems, social media, video, and emerging platforms.
• Highly organized, motivational, creative, and effective working on multiple initiatives in parallel.
• Willing and able to take calls and meetings outside of traditional business hours and travel to International offices and events.
• Working knowledge of WWE shows, storylines, and talent is a big plus.