Director, Digital Products - E-Commerce
Full Time Job
WWE is seeking a Director of Digital Products to help drive success of its digital marketplace. This position will work with other multi-functional teams to take projects from conception, through brainstorming, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and release.
The ideal candidate will have experience and intricate knowledge of e-commerce platforms, possess strong user experience skills and enjoy working within an iterative product development process!
• Own the product roadmap for WWE Shop integration across all of our digital platforms.
• Work closely with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to ensure product requirements and business needs are being met and executed accurately
• Effectively communicate feature ideas using wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups and prototypes to all partners
• Identify and execute on new revenue opportunities on our e-commerce platforms
• Define MVPs and work with engineers to estimate feature delivery timelines, define landmarks, and prioritize resources accordingly
• Develop products and features from discovery all the way through to delivery and iteration
• Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of products released
• 5+ years' of experience in digital product management
• Passion for crafting outstanding and intuitive user experiences for global audiences
• Experience defining requirements to allow for iterative development that makes the product available to users sooner
• Proactive, focused, innovative, persistent, and able to run multiple projects in a highly upbeat environment
• 4+ years experience preferred with a B2B/B2C ecommerce product
• A strategic problem solver with ecommerce experience that has a desire to bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
• Highly collaborative teammate with demonstrable ability to influence multi-functional teams without formal authority
• Proven drive for outstanding results and ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment
• Able to work flexible hours as needed