Director, Digital Development
Full Time Job
Director of Digital Development, WWE
• Work with the WWE Media team on creating and developing original content specific to each individual social platform.
• Create new repeatable franchises and series for WWE social platforms.
• Collaborate with internal sales teams to produce content and show pitches that have sponsorship integration possibilities.
• Work alongside the WWE social and digital teams, create original content specific to certain WWE talent.
• Oversee the pilot phase of new ideas and create a go-forward plan and launch strategy for all new series.
• Produce and develop show pitch decks with the Exec VP's, and VP's on WWE Media team.
• Monitor, track, interpret, and leverage social media industry trends and best practices
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 6+ years of related work experience in Live TV/Digital production.
• Strong understanding of social media and its role in business as well as experience managing social media platforms
• Experience in line producing both live and taped shows.
• Ability to oversee and manage scripts, live tapings, and post production.
• Experience editing with applications such as Avid, Final Cut or Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop).
• Experience with working point-to-point with on-air talent.
• Familiar with current and past WWE TV shows, products, talent, and storylines
• Ability to create and present pitch decks for new ideas and potential shows.
• Managerial experience on large teams specific to digital media.
• Proven track record of creative and innovative thinking, action, and results in social media.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• BA degree in Communications, English, PR, Marketing, Digital/Social Media or related field of study