Digital Video Producer
WWEMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
Digital Video Producer, Latin America
Digital Video Producer for Latin America will report to the regional digital production leadership in LATAM/Mexico City. The role will be based in Mexico City with local remote flexibility and some onsite production work. The goals for this role and team are to build engaging WWE content for Spanish-speaking fans across LATAM and the globe, drive brand growth, and tell phenomenal stories.
• Produce short-form and long-form digital video content in Spanish (and English) for LATAM audiences across WWE digital and social platforms in a self-efficient manner. (Due to WWE programming, some weekend work, evening work, and occasional travel may be required.)
• Conduct interviews and build content with WWE Superstars including scripting, editing, and production.
• Initiate and build new digital video concepts.
• Collaborate with on-air talents, media team members, and other lines of business to develop concepts and content to support and continue WWE storylines, characters, and brands.
• Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production, post production, subtitling, and content for digital projects.
• Be up to date with standard methodologies, community rules, and monetization of social and digital platforms.
• Knowledge of live streaming environment production is considered a plus.
• 6+ years of experience working in a production environment with the ability to produce, shoot, and edit – sports, entertainment, or news proven experience is a plus.
• Solid understanding of WWE storylines and Superstars is a big plus.
• Fully bilingual – spoken and written – Spanish and English is absolutely required.
• Solid understanding of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Avid or similar.
• Deep experience with creator/influencer content, emerging formats, branded content, and social distribution.
• Excellent internal and external communication skills with excellent judgment and strong headline-writing skills.
• Undergraduate degree in production, marketing, new media, or related field. Equivalent work experience in web design, journalism, and/or business may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Positive attitude who is motivated, energetic, and highly collaborative.
• Flexibility to deal with rapid changes in news, adapt to breaking news, and handle several tasks at once with an ability to execute during breaking news situations.