Digital Video Producer
Full Time Job
WWE is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-orientated Digital Video Producer to work within WWE's ever-growing Digital Video department for our Hindi-speaking platforms. This position will create, produce and edit short-form digital video content to be published across all digital and social channels. As a Digital Video Producer, this creative, driven and self-efficient team member will also be responsible for building the social and digital base on related platforms.
• Produce short-form digital video content for various WWE Digital and Social platforms in a self-efficient manner
• Conduct interviews and create content with WWE Superstars, past and present
• Initiate and create new digital video concepts
• Collaborate with on-air talent and digital and social team members on developing concepts and content to support and continue WWE storylines, characters and brands
• Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production and content for digital projects
• Responsible for developing compelling video elements that compliment WWE storylines and characters
• 5 years of related work experience in TV/Digital/Post production.
• 5 years of editing experience with applications such as Avid, Final Cut Pro and Adobe
• Fluent in Hindi and English required. Fluency in other Indian languages a plus.
• Experience in field production, managing a video/film shoot and producing/directing on-air talent
• Experience in shooting with professional and consumer cameras a plus
• Knowledge and experience with various social platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
• Capable of handling and organizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven track record of creative and innovative thinking, effective story telling, action and results
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge about current and past WWE TV shows, products, talent and storylines a plus but not mandatory
• Willing and able to travel and work weekends
• BA in Communications, Film/Media, Digital Media or related field of study