Digital Producer: Vertical Video
Full Time Job
Vertical Video Producer
WWE is seeking a creative and skilled Vertical Video Producer to produce content for emerging platforms such as TikTok and Instagram Reels. This position will play a key creative role within WWE Media, innovating across multiple platforms on a day-to-day basis to deliver timely, quality, and industry leading content
• Ideate and produce video vertical, square, 4x5 and 16x9 social content for WWE's social channels.
• Edit multiple projects concurrently, maintaining best practices.
• Manage each assigned project's life cycle, from creation through post-launch that engages on multiple levels, providing viewers with shareable experiences.
• Ideate and create new video concepts within the social video space.
• Coordinate with Social Media Producers on projects for promotion on appropriate platforms.
• Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production and content for video projects.
• Ownership, organization and communication to team when footage is uploaded from remote shoots.
• Cultivate a positive team dynamic and work collaboratively with all levels.
• Work alongside WWE's Creative departments to design high end graphic elements for content.
• Interact with WWE Talent in a professional manner.
• Maintain a robust understanding of the production and post-production processes within WWE Media team.
• Keep current with WWE programming, storylines, talent, brands, and products.
• Accepts feedback from upper management on creative, production and editing
• 1-3 years of related experience in digital production including editing experience with applications such as Avid and Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop).
• Experience using video production features within social video apps such as TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat.
• Capable of effectively handling and organizing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented.
• Familiarity with social video apps and in-app production features.
• Knowledgeable about current and past WWE TV shows, products, talent, and storylines preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Bachelor degree in Communications, Digital Media, Social Media, Video Production or related field of study