This was removed by the employer on 9/7/2022 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Cybersecurity Analyst jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Cybersecurity Analyst postings
Full Time Job
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) with headquarters located in Stamford, Connecticut is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to support the company's cybersecurity posture and data security initiatives.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Cybersecurity Operations and Threat Intelligence, the Cybersecurity Analyst works alongside a team of other analysts. The Cybersecurity Operations and Threat Intelligence team is responsible for supporting and maintaining critical security controls, cybersecurity operations and programs, data compliance and risk management. This position within the organization provides continuous assistance in the maturity of existing security programs, development of new programs and assisting the internal technology departments in maintaining cybersecurity standards and policies.
• Supports key information security programs.
• Recommends, configures, enhances, and maintains relevant security systems and tools.
• Monitors and responds to security alerts, notifications, and critical issues.
• Maintains WWE's Incident Response Plan (IRP), event and management runbooks.
• Partners with WWE's managed services as it relates to emerging threat intelligence.
• Acts as a backup resource to conduct vendor security, application, IoT and data protection impact assessments in support of WWE's security program.
• Interacts with various technical teams in the development and deployment of cyber security controls, standards, policies.
• Evaluates existing data security controls for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Works with the IT support teams and business to improve overall logical and user access to network, application, and computer resources.
• Supports WWE's cyber security awareness program.
• Participates in security and data compliance programs.
• Participates in on-call after-hours support rotation to ensure that critical performance issues are resolved, and security events and incidents are addressed in a timely manner, in accordance with internal SLAs.
• Required a minimum of two to three-years' experience in information technology, information technology security or cyber security related fields.
• CompTIA Security+ certification is a plus.
• Four-year degree in computer science or related cyber security education is a plus.
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification a plus.
• Certified Cloud Security Professional certification is a plus.
• Hands-on experience in supporting and maintaining information technology and cyber security tools and technologies (endpoint protection, vulnerability and patch management, desktop management, mobile security, and alerting and monitoring utilities).
• Hands-on experience in supporting Microsoft Windows and Apple Operating Systems (OS) and platforms.
• General experience in supporting information technology infrastructures.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols.
• Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model).
• Knowledge with the Center of Internet Security (CIS), Critical Security Controls (CIS).
• Knowledge with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, file/folder access permissions and Active Directory Services (ADS) administration.
• Knowledge of IoT security practices.
• Experience in application security, user access permissions and controls.
• Knowledge in cloud security architectures as it relates to data protection.
• Ability to analyze complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage time efficiently.
• Team player with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
• High degree of initiative requiring little or no supervision, sound judgment, and the ability to prioritize assignments, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to produce high-quality work in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment.
As an employee, we provide outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.