Corporate FP&A Associate
Full Time Job
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment! WWE is a non-partisan organization, and we are committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.
WWE's mission is to put smiles on people's faces the world over, whether we do that through our entertainment property or by giving back to the community!
WWE is hiring a Corporate FP&A Associate, reporting to the Sr. Director of FP&A, who will provide critical financial analysis and communication support to the Company's senior finance leadership and the Board of Directors. The Associate will support the navigation of the consolidated financial documents, delivering analysis and clear communication that will drive the achievement of the organization's financial and operational objectives. You will be a highly independent self-starter, who collaborates seamlessly with business leaders and other finance functions, and seeks to improve processes to meet the changing needs of the company.
Key Financial Planning and Analysis Responsibilities:
• Build relationships with peers and financial leaders across the organization
• Conduct in-depth analysis of WWE's consolidated performance by effectively navigating WWE's financial systems and performing ''root-cause'' variance analyses of its key performance indicators
• Build monthly and quarterly reporting packages for senior management team and the Board of Directors
• Support corporate planning processes. This includes an annual/multi-year operating plan, monthly financial forecasts and long-term capital planning
• Assist Investor Relations with quarterly earnings and other external communications
• Provide ad hoc financial support to other initiatives across the Company, including evaluating business opportunities (organic and inorganic) and capital allocation priorities
• Approximately 2-4 years of relevant work experience. Entertainment/media industry background preferred. Compensation commensurate with proven experience
• Bachelor's degree required; an MBA in Finance or related field preferred
• Outstanding financial modeling skills; extensive experience with corporate finance and general accounting concepts a plus
• Demonstrated pattern of thinking holistically about a business and using data to tell a story
• Excellent critical thinking and presentation skills; proven track record to dissect problems and develop/ communicate solutions clearly, concisely and completely
• Outstanding interpersonal abilities with experience interacting with and presenting to senior executives; outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills required
• Intellectual curiosity; keen interest in the sports, media and entertainment industries
• Financial database knowledge such as TM1, Hyperion, Workday Adaptive Planning, and Essbase a big plus
As an employee, we provide outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
WWE is committed to leveraging the power of its brand and platforms to help address important social issues worldwide including diversity and inclusion, education and military support as well as providing hope to those in need. Through partnerships with Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish, Susan G. Komen, The V Foundation, Ad Council, GLAAD, First Book, Hire Heroes USA and USO Metro, WWE supports programs and initiatives that positively impact children and families around the world.