Content Asset Assistant
Full Time Job
WWE's Broadcast Media department is looking for a new Content Asset Assistant for an exciting opportunity with their team!
This position will be a 6-month temporary assignment, with the opportunity to be extended or converted to a full-time employee. This person would report to the Director and expected to be in office (Stamford, CT) 1-2 days per week along with the rest of the team.
• Transcoding/Upload of WWE Live Event Spots on a weekly basis
• IPV Link distribution and Renewals
• Internet Rips for Production Use
• Show Segments/Matches Distribution
• Downloading Content from Third parties to be Ingested
• Crafting basic compilation reels
• Report and troubleshoot technical and operational issues
• Experience Editing with any software (Avid, Adobe, Final Cut, etc.)
• Knowledge of current WWE storylines a plus, but not required
• Knowledge of File Forming/file creation
• Experience in compiling reels a plus