Business Operations Coordinator
Full Time Job
The WWE is excited to have a Business Operations Coordinator join our team at TV! The TV Operations Department supports the day-to-day Operations of our Global TV Production Team in Stamford, CT. The ideal candidate has prior experience and understanding of Event and Project Coordination. He/She is detail-orientated, can work independently, and will take a proactive approach in a fast-paced environment.
• Supporting the Engineering Team with all CAPEX & OPEX purchasing. Duties include but not limited to:
• Updating FileMaker with all approved CAPEX project and OPEX purchase request.
• Prepping new CAPEX finance forms for approval.
• Onboarding new vendors.
• Fill all purchase requests from engineering team and production teams
• Creation of Purchase Orders (PO) to secure all CAPEX & OPEX purchase request.
• Data entry to supervise all costs in FileMaker.
• Assist with processing of all CAPEX & OPEX invoices via our OnBase invoicing system.
• Assist with the month end close process for accruals submission.
• Assist with reviewing of freelancer expense reports via Concur & reconciling PCARDS.
• A college degree and 2 years of related Accounts Payable, Production Coordination, and/or Administrative experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve team goals.
• Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks.
• Experience with purchasing, coding, and processing invoices.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel).
• Experience with JDE, FileMaker, OnBase and Concur a plus!