Associate Transmission Engineer
Full Time Job
Associate transmission Engineer
The Associate Broadcast Engineer will be responsible for supporting Transmission, Studio, and Post audio rooms. We are seeking highly motivated, quick reacting, team players that thrive under pressure, and can quickly respond appropriately to technical issues.
• Check-in, monitor Inbound, and Outbound Services, to ensure transmission through the fiber and satellite transmission without issues
• Ensure all Signals are routed and locked during broadcasts
• experience working configuring MUXs, Encoders, and IRDs
• Support Studio Productions including Virtual studio, Traditional studio, and production control rooms.
• Good understanding of signal flow and system drawings
• Create SOP documents for new and existing workflows.
• Support live production equipment including, RTS Intercom System, Grass Valley switchers, Ross Xpression, and Ross virtual studio.
• Perform system checks and maintenance schedules to ensure broadcast equipment performing as expected. Work with the team to install new hardware,
• Willing to work flexible hours (we support a 365, 24/7 business)
• 2 years of experience in a Broadcast facility
• College Degree
• Enthusiastic about troubleshooting, learning new technologies, and figuring out how things work
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently, yet strong collaboration skills are required