Associate Producer Live Events
Full Time Job
The Live Events Associate Producer is responsible for developing, writing, and editing on-air and digital marketing spots that effectively promote viewership and ticket sales for WWE events; including TV, house shows, and Pay-Per-Views. In addition, the Associate Producer plays a critical role in the ongoing process of defining and strengthening the WWE brand through creative development and execution.
• Write, edit, and produce spots for live events (TVs, house shows, and PPVs)
• Manage spots from ideation to post production
• Brainstorm and pitch ideas for new creative
• Lead multiple creative projects at the same time
• Keep current with WWE programming, storylines, talent, brands, and products.
• Strong creative writing skills
• Experience using Avid
• Ability to conceptualize innovative and creative ideas for spots
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, ever changing environment
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to work long hours as needed