Associate Broadcast Engineer
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2021 9:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Broadcast Engineer jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Associate Broadcast Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Broadcast Engineer? ABOUT US
We're Content Systems Engineering. Our mission is to drive the innovation of and support of any technology involved in creating WWE's content. From Editing to Graphics to Studio to Live Productions to Workflow Management, we aim to keep it all running smoothly and continually explore new technology to meet WWE's content production goals.
We're looking for an Associate Broadcast Engineer on our Studio and Live Production Systems team. This role fills a key need in the day to day support of WWE's production teams.
You're likely a recent graduate or someone who is just at the beginning of their career in television or technology. You may not know everything about production workflows but words like ''video editing'', ''graphics'', ''Avid'', and most importantly ''on-the-air'' mean something to you and don't scare you. You're a lifelong learner who wants to learn about everything and you are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone to learn or discover something new.
You're a helpful person and your friends and family are likely constantly asking you to fix their computer, home theater, or anything else. Random people on the street ask you how their phones work. You instinctively try to solve technology problems wherever you encounter them. You like to move fast and get things done.
If you love to solve problems, push technology to its limits, and ultimately make sure that everything runs smoothly, then we want to talk to you.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
• Answering support emails, phone calls, pages and handling initial tier 1 troubleshooting of any issues that come your way in a timely manner
• Working hands on with our production teams to support ongoing production including
• Working with our JIRA ticketing system to log calls, researching solutions, writing SOPs to help your fellow engineers and production teams in the future
• Deploying new software and changes as instructed by senior engineers
• Using tools, installing equipment in equipment racks, running cables, and configuring new equipment
• Researching and testing new workflows
• Other duties as required
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB
• 2+ years of demonstrated experience helping people solve technology problems
• Demonstrated experience working in a production environment (college experience is fine)
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills along with demonstrated dedication to technical integrity
• Extensive knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Apple operating systems
• Comfort working and installing physical computer components including harddrives, RAM, cards, etc
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple on-going projects
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with high levels of integrity, maturity and enthusiasm
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially on relaying technical issues