Associate Account Executive, Media Sales
This was removed by the employer on 8/31/2020 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Account Executive, Media Sales jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Associate Account Executive, Media Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Account Executive, Media Sales? Role Summary:
WWE is seeking a high performing Junior sales executive to assist WWE's GSP team to secure business revenue.
The role will focus on identifying, cultivating and developing sales leads, by leveraging WWE's OTT, digital, social media platforms, along with talent and content to drive revenue opportunities for WWE's media and sponsorship assets.
• Provide support to and complete key projects as directed by Sales Director's & SVP of Global Sales
• Work with Sales Directors to leverage knowledge and relationships with brands and media agencies to develop future revenue opportunities
• Aid sales team in aggressively prospecting for new business and maintain and growing existing business
• Act as a Liaison between Pricing and Inventory (sales planning), and Partnership Marketing teams
• Organize 3rd party research, competitive information and create sales collateral for proactive and RFP pitches
• Expedite the sales cycle through an understanding of client marketing needs, WWE capabilities, and articulation of WWE's value proposition
• Brainstorm and develop unique digital programs for advertisers
• Help manage client/agency relationships from initial pitch, through closing and transition/onboarding, and long-term strategic account growth
• Proactively upsell and package opportunities to create compelling co-sell offerings with our media broadcast partners
• Build deep trusted relationships/partnerships with sponsors, media agencies, and partners in order to serve their interactive marketing needs
• Bachelor degree required
• 3-4 years of experience and achievement in a business or sales-driven environment
• Positive and competitive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing personality, strong people skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• A strong sense of organization with strict attention to detail
• Tech savvy and proficiency in Excel and Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to listen, adapt, and think quickly on your feet
• Aptitude to develop lasting professional relationships with clients.
• Ability to work in Stamford (CT), New York City and travel as required by client and prospect needs