Assistant Content Coordinator, Youtube
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 8:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Content Coordinator, Youtube jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Assistant Content Coordinator, Youtube postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Content Coordinator, Youtube? Assistant Content Coordinator, YouTube (Temp)
Come join the team behind the top-ranked YouTube Sports channel with over 70 million subscribers and 54 BILLION views!
WWE is seeking a hardworking, detail-orientated Assistant Content Coordinator, YouTube (Temp) to support WWE branded YouTube channels. This position will handle daily publishing and optimization of videos across all channels. They will focus heavily on day-to-day content protection within YouTube's backend. The ideal addition to the team would be driven to succeed within YouTube's environment and WWE. Candidates should demonstrate strong attention to detail, initiative and the versatility to thrive in fast-paced situations.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this role is primarily remote.
• Assist with content protection procedures on YouTube, including video claiming with in YouTube's CMS.
• Publish and curate WWE video content across regions/languages on YouTube;
• Review and assign meta-data
• Coordinate and apply thumbnail images
• Optimize promotional links via cards/descriptions/end screens
• Organize videos into playlists and channel page promotion
• Assist with analyzing video performance
• 1-2 years of related experience
• YouTube CMS background is preferred; however, training within the CMS is an option if the selected candidate is the right fit
• Experience within Facebook rights manager ideal but not required
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• The candidate should be comfortable working within tight deadlines, able to multitask and demonstrate excellent time management
• Sense of web video content and popular trends
• Able to work as needed on evenings and/or weekends
• Working knowledge of WWE TV shows, talent, and storylines a plus
• Social media awareness
• Strong writing skills and the ability to perform generic copy/grammar review
• Certification by YouTube, a strong plus