Full Time Job
Are you a motivated, hands-on Art Director/Designer ready to seize an opportunity to work on a range of creative projects for one of the world's world-class entertainment brands?
We're seeking a hardworking Art Director/Designer to join our Creative Services team and develop highly transparent creative solutions that'll impact our audience. The right candidate's design work will define the look of talent and event logos/branding, a range of consumer merchandise including apparel, and a variety of promotional materials including the development of keyart creative.
The candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be conceptual, and have the ability to take projects to completion. Your portfolio needs to demonstrate ground breaking work that stands out from the clutter, shows fresh thinking and a creative approach to problem-solving. You must be extremely proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Work directly with Creative Directors, Copywriters, and other Art Directors to develop logos, original graphics, consumer products and packaging, marketing materials, and all types of company-wide creative projects, from concept to completion
• Execute key deliverables such as photographic composition, typographic layout, logo development, and vector illustration
• Assist creative team with implementing approved creative across multiple elements
• Create design and multi-task to answer an aggressively scheduled assigned project list while toggling through immediate group initiatives
• Interact with Project Management as well as the Creative Services Studio Group and collaborate on project trafficking and production, ensuring timely, accurately finished product results
• Keep current with WWE content, characters, storylines, and products
• Strong portfolio demonstrating outstanding design and concepting capabilities
• Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and professional
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
• Able to think, react, and execute effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to listen to initial direction and revise and execute against internal critiques
• Collaborative with a solutions-oriented demeanor and willingness to pitch in
• Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions
• Bachelor's degree/BFA in Design/Visual Communications or equivalent experience preferred
Resume must include a link to your online portfolio to demonstrate your design talent and skill set!