Art Director - Creative Services
Full Time Job
• Work directly with Creative Directors, Copywriters, and other Art Directors to develop creative from concept to completion
• Develop multiple concepts that deliver strategic creative
• Defend strength of ideas while remaining open to alternatives and future directions that may be deemed more effective
• Promote design and visual ideas that are fresh, original, and feature unexpected elements
• Corroborate with production, ensuring quality work that is on time
• Inform studio and traffic managers of scope of work assignments and timing of anticipated deadlines as early as possible to facilitate planning and scheduling of studio resources as well as other necessary departments
• Work collaboratively with other creatives, contributing to brainstorms and pitching new ideas.
• Keep current with WWE programs, characters, storylines and products
• 5+ years related Designer/Art Director experience required
• BA degree in design/visual arts or the equivalent experience with a proven portfolio
• Demonstrates a grasp on a wide array of styles, with a strong foundation on print design, brand development, typography, illustration, and color theory.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign. Digital illustration skills a plus
• Stays current with design trends in all applicable industries
• Proactive Team player and problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
• Ability to meet creative deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Knowledge of all phases of production
• Traditional art and DIY techniques a plus.
• A collaborative spirit and a will to be always looking for a new technique or execution