Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2020 1:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis? World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., - a public media and entertainment company (NYSE: WWE) is hiring an Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis to provide critical financial analysis and strategic planning support across multiple lines of business. The ideal candidate will be a persistent self-starter who is looking to grow and learn more about the business and best FP&A practice.
This is an intensive support role within a dynamic FP&A group that will provide deep analysis in a data driven environment to maximize performance across WWE's global businesses. The focus of this role is primarily around collaborating with key functions including E-Commerce, Licensed Product Sales and Venue Merchandise as well as Live Events ticket sales, routing and Talent Development. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of the Company's performance while at the same time improving processes to drive forecasting/budgeting efficiency and accuracy.
This is an exciting time to begin a career at WWE. WWE's PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 25 languages and reaches more than 800+ million homes worldwide. The award-winning WWE Network, is the first-ever direct-to-consumer premium network with more than 1.7 million subscribers. WWE has more than 1 billion social media followers. WWE is the #1 sports channel on YouTube and the #2 most viewed channel in the world overall. The Company reported record results in 2018, surpassing $900 million in revenue, and anticipates record revenue, record Adjusted OIBDA, and a record level of subscribers to its direct-to-consumer network. For more information about the company, see our website.
• Support corporate planning processes – annual operating plan and three-year plan, monthly forecast, and accounting close cycle
• Leverage tools and systems as well as coordinate with the WWE Data Analytics group to quickly access data and present meaningful, concise information to various levels of management
• Prepare comprehensive financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions, and metrics. Perform sensitivity analyses to assess reasonable range of outcomes
• Assist in special projects as needed for CFO, Board of Directors, and senior management deliverables
• Understanding key business drivers and communicating operating/financial performance
• Support Investor Relations marketing initiatives and financial community communication
• Develop thoughtful and easy-to-follow presentations to effectively communicate ideas to key stakeholders
• Approximately 2-3 years of relevant work experience – entertainment/media industry background preferred. Title and compensation are commensurate with relevant experience
• Bachelor degree, preferably in finance or business, is required
• Experience with business financial analysis, including financial planning, and ongoing performance monitoring; strong understanding of general accounting standards
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and financial modeling skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and customer service abilities; possess high level of integrity
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Solid work ethic and team player with demonstrated leadership abilities
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines as needed
• High level of personal organizational skills and attention to detail
• Best-in-class skills with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
• Financial database knowledge such as TM1, Hyperion, and Essbase a big plus