Full Time Job
• Provide administrative support to the Brand Department. Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks and other related duties and assignments as directed:
• General administrative duties including: answering phones, scheduling, calendar management, expenses, copying and faxing, filing and planning all travel arrangements for executives
• Coordinating and prep materials for meetings.
• Conducting research on request and maintain a general awareness of the WWE.
• Serve as a liaison with other departments and outside organizations.
• Performing other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
• A College degree and a minimum 3 years of administrative-related experience.
• An exceptional telephone manner.
• Ability to stay late.
• Have strong team orientation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Tech savvy a plus
• Solid experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
• The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, adaptable, collaborative and be able to have fun!