Accounts Receivable Manager
Full Time Job
Accounts Receivable Manager (Temporary)
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment! WWE is a non-partisan organization, and we are committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.
WWE's mission is to put smiles on people's faces the world over, whether we do that through our entertainment property or by giving back to the community!
The Accounts Receivable Manager (Temporary) will be assisting the Order-to-Cash team in day to day activities. They will also be supporting processing related to account reconciliations and month end journal entries.
• Contract Review – Interpret and Schedule billing & Payment terms from agreements
• Generate and distribute invoices
• Assist in monthly revenue analysis
• Process AR adjustments
• Support Customer Credit and Collection activity
• Assist with cash application research
• Record monthly journal entries
• Assist with reconciling monthly balance sheet accounts
• Work with offshore team on daily activities
• Support accounts receivable processes related to Live Events
• 5+ years of accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field of study
• Passion for developing standard methodologies
• Critical problem solver with strong problem-solving skills
• Strong Excel, analytical, organization, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Self-motivated and proactive; able to function in a fast paced, dynamic environment and still pay close attention to details
• Experience with JD Edwards and/or Workday a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
WWE is committed to leveraging the power of its brand and platforms to help address important social issues worldwide including diversity and inclusion, education and military support as well as providing hope to those in need. Through partnerships with Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish, Susan G. Komen, The V Foundation, Ad Council, GLAAD, First Book, Hire Heroes USA and USO Metro, WWE supports programs and initiatives that positively impact children and families around the world.