Digital Sales Planner
WwdNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2021 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Digital Sales Planner jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Sales Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Sales Planner?
Full Time Job
WWD: Digital Sales Planner
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
The Digital Sales Planner at Fairchild Media will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team, focused on managing digital campaigns and first-class client communication. Supporting the WWD, Footwear News, and Beauty Inc publications, the Digital Sales Planner will manage all stages of the sales process through constant coordination with sales and marketing counterparts.
The right candidate will learn quickly, has proven experience meeting tight deadlines, and takes pride in their ability to multi-task under pressure and collaborating on projects with others.
1. Create media plans and manage digital campaigns:
• Pre-Sale duties include gathering sales materials, utilizing research data and tools, creating compelling and competitive media plans.
• Work with sales and marketing teams to interpret and develop media plans based on campaign KPIs and sales strategy.
• Campaign management includes processing orders, gathering creative, coordinating inventory, proactive monitoring of 3rd Party delivery and managing day-to-day issues.
• Custom content campaign management includes monitoring live programs, weekly reporting from social and traffic platforms, and recommending real time optimizations to ensure success.
• Post-Sale duties include all billing & reconciliation, citing comprehensive re-caps of campaigns, i.e. highlights, making recommendations to optimize future campaigns, providing further data and information to the client/agency.
2. Customer Service:
• Provide outstanding customer service both externally, to our clients and potential clients, and internally to the Sales Reps you support.
• Build solid customer relationships and act as a point person for standard client questions.
3. Assisting Sales Reps:
• Utilize reporting tools such as DART for Publishers, ExactTarget and other internal databases.
• Partner with sales rep in completing digital RFPs and templates; process and submit digital IOs and ensure digital layout is reflective of paperwork.
• Liaise with internal partners on behalf of the Sales Rep, to enhance proposals to clients.
• Work closely with the entire advertising sales department to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
• At least 2 years work or internship experience in digital advertising or a related field.
• Strong analytical abilities; an ability to decipher & report on 1st and 3rd party data.
• Proven ability to be organized, productive and communicate effectively.
• Exceptional work ethic: ability to proactively manage workload, as well as perform well in a team environment.
• Lead with a ''can do'' attitude, ready to pitch in when/where needed.
• Demonstrated high level of critical thinking and problem solving.
• Interest in integrated marketing is a plus, with a strong passion for media.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs; Gmail and Google docs; DART for Publishers, ExactTarget, AdButler or similar tools/databases is a strong advantage.
About Fairchild Media Group: FMG, publisher of WWD, Beauty Inc, Footwear News, and Sourcing Journal is the leading business authority for the fashion, retail, footwear, and beauty industries. We provide a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, tech leaders, consumers, and trend-makers.
WWD: WWD is the leading business authority for the fashion, retail, and beauty industries. WWD provides a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, consumers, and trend-makers.
Beauty Inc: Beauty Inc is the insider's guide to the global Beauty community. Offering six franchise printed issues per year, a weekly news-based digital publication, and expanded coverage on wwd.com, Beauty Inc is highly-regarded for comprehensive reporting on industry trends and marketplace developments and is considered the premier source for in-depth coverage on all aspects of the Beauty, Wellness and Retail communities.
Footwear News: Footwear News is the ultimate source for senior footwear and fashion executives, providing an insider's perspective on top news, trends and strategies. FN keeps you and your business a step ahead on the retailing, manufacturing and financial aspects of the footwear industry. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more.