WwdNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2021 7:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Beauty Director jobs in New York-NY
Search all Beauty Director postings
Full Time Job
WWD: Beauty Director
Fairchild Media Group is hiring an experienced Beauty Director to sell WWD, Beauty Inc and Footwear News across all platforms. The beauty director is responsible for growing and maintaining our beauty list via strategic selling, networking and prospecting with key industry associations. The ideal candidate will have strong experience selling digital media, branded/custom content programs, social and events. Experience selling multi-platform integrated ad programs is a plus, but not required. He or she must be able to creatively formulate and pitch custom concepts and should have existing agency and client relationships in beauty.
• Active engagement in all stages of the advertising (print and digital), sponsorship, and events sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, onto closing business and servicing/managing accounts.
• Closing direct deals with agency planning teams.
• Fostering relationships across media, marketing, events, and analytics stakeholders to ensure strong ties at multiple levels, including key client and agency decision makers to increase consideration, budget allocation and expansion opportunities.
• 10-12 outbound sales calls per week building relationships, creating awareness and generating net revenue.
• Management of RFP's and proactive pitches including the preparation of proposals, presentations and excel media plans in collaboration with Account Management, Advertising Sales and Marketing and Ad Ops teams.
• Work closely with our editorial and design teams to manage the layout of Beauty Inc.
• 5 years of experience selling digital/print advertising and integrated programs; recent online sales experience required
• Strong knowledge of the beauty market
• Excellent business presentation skills including strong oral and verbal communication
• Comfortable with selling custom content and integrated partnership programs beyond banner advertisements
• Proficient at Power Point, Excel, and Salesforce
It's all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
WWD: WWD is the leading business authority for the fashion, retail, and beauty industries. WWD provides a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, consumers, and trend-makers.
Beauty Inc: Beauty Inc is the insider's guide to the global Beauty community. Offering six franchise printed issues per year, a weekly news-based digital publication, and expanded coverage on wwd.com, Beauty Inc is highly-regarded for comprehensive reporting on industry trends and marketplace developments and is considered the premier source for in-depth coverage on all aspects of the Beauty, Wellness and Retail communities.
Footwear News: Footwear News is the ultimate source for senior footwear and fashion executives, providing an insider's perspective on top news, trends and strategies. FN keeps you and your business a step ahead on the retailing, manufacturing and financial aspects of the footwear industry. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more.