Production Assistant, Wtvd
This was removed by the employer on 3/29/2021 1:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Production Assistant, Wtvd jobs in Durham-NC
Search all Production Assistant, Wtvd postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant, Wtvd? Job Summary:
WTVD ABC11, a Disney owned station, has an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Production Assistant! The Part-time Production Assistant is an entry level position. This position is an important member of the behind-the-scenes studio operations staff and will be responsible for filling roles for live newscasts. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in TV.
• Prepare studio for newscasts including, but not limited to, preparing graphics to air during newscast, studio and set preparation, etc
• Assist with various production elements including running the teleprompter, floor directing, and building graphics
• Various other duties as assigned
• Training will be provided
• Experience is not necessary. Prior internship or job experience in production preferred
• Strong team player who interacts in a positive, ethical, empathetic and productive way with others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong work ethic with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and able to quickly adapt, solve problems and make decisions quickly
• Strong logistical skills with the ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
• Be highly reliable, flexible and available to work various shifts as needed, including early mornings, weekends and holidays
• Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with WTVD Television, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
WTVD Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.