Commercial Talent Agent
WSM Talent -Webb Sweeney Murphy TalentBoston, MA
Full Time Job
WSM Talent is a Boutique talent agency out of Boston, it is looking for the right candidate to join the Esports/Digital team. We are currently gearing up for success when this pandemic is over. Working from home until it is safe to return to life as we used to know it.
Looking for and agent to handle all major markets
Seeking the following:
- Must be motivated, highly organized, driven, and personable.
- Must be extremely experienced with breakdowns, negotiations, SAG-AFTRA, etc.
- Creating email pitches and packages for the artist.
- Must have strong relationships with esports/Influencers and Major Brands
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task. Not afraid to pick up the phone and pitch all day long.
- Manage the client's career including career advice, pitching to studios, agents or production executives and giving business advice.
- A knowledge of inEntertainment will be helpful.
Agency experience or sports management would be helpful. Would also consider an agent looking to make a change. Will welcome someone with their own established roster as well.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE TALENT AGENT/ TALENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE OR SPORTS MANAGEMENT EXP.
All submitted resumes will be kept under strict confidentiality.
Due to Covid/Stay at home order interviews will be held via Zoom Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online