Intern - Creative Messaging
Written On Time Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
About Us: Written On Time is a creative messaging house based in Hollywood, CA, specializing in copywriting, biographies, press releases, media training/damage control, and brand development. The majority of our clients are musicians and record labels, so any student that is interested in the music space would be ideal. In the past years, we had cultivated strong relationships with recording artists, executives, managers, agents, and editors. Since January 2020, we have created copy for eight #1 albums on the Billboard Top 200. We regularly work with top 40 artists and major labels, as well as filmmakers, actors, and other professionals.
We are looking for two proactive and detail-oriented interns to join us for our Summer internship program.
- 3 days a week, 10am-6pm, late May through late August (flexible)
- Unpaid internship for college credit
- Semester long with opportunity to extend into paid position
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative duties
- Assisting the office manager
- Transcribing artist interviews
- Researching new key contacts for all clients
- Assist in writing press releases and media alerts
- Brainstorming new social media strategies for clients
- Be able to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Have a positive attitude and be passionate about the music industry
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy
- Up-to-date on Social Media trends, trade, and bloggers is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online