Coordinator / Agent Assistant TV Department
WPAWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Coordinator / Agent Assistant TV Department jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Coordinator / Agent Assistant TV Department postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator / Agent Assistant TV Department? Coordinator for TV Department
Busy, mid-size, below-the-line talent agency seeks full-time Coordinator to assist the TV Department for our West Hollywood office. At this time the position will operate remote but will transition to an in-person role once we are able to fully open. This position requires a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Applicant must have a positive attitude, be a team player and possess strong interpersonal skills. This position will report to Agent and Sr. Coordinator. This is a VERY busy desk which also covers literary development as well.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Heavy phone and email responsibilities: answering phones, responding to emails efficiently and accurately, maintaining communication logs, drafting client submissions, following-up on outstanding tasks, scheduling meetings etc.
• Tracking and researching episodic projects, updating project grids
• Generating client submissions, updating and preparing client materials
• Coordinate meetings and organize busy calendars for agents and clients
Preparing important documents (contracts, deal memos, invoices, etc.)
• 1 year experience in an administrative capacity .
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Applicant must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ideal candidate is flexible, personable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ideal candidate has a passion for film and possesses a basic knowledge of film production.
• Proficiency in Apple-based Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), basic Google systems (Mail, Sheets, Docs, Chat) and video conferencing platforms (Zoom, Hangouts, etc.) is mandatory. Experience in Airtable and Adobe Creative Suite (or other media-based programs) is helpful.
Applicant must currently live in greater Los Angeles area, have a private remote working space with high-speed internet and access to reliable transportation.
Business hours are 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday.