WPAWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Busy, mid-size, below-the-line talent agency seeks full-time Assistant to primarily assist the Feature Film Department and cover the Front Desk for our West Hollywood office. At this time the position will operate partially remote but will transition to an in-person role once we are able to fully open. This position requires a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Applicant must have a positive attitude, be a team player and possess strong interpersonal skills. This position will report to Features Department and Office Manager
Primary responsibilities include:
Support front desk during breaks and vacations as well as cover vacations and overflow for coordinators in Commercials and TV.?
• Heavy phone and email responsibilities: answering phones, responding to emails efficiently and accurately, maintaining communication logs, drafting client submissions, following-up on outstanding tasks, etc.
- • Tracking and researching feature projects, updating project grids?
• Generating client submissions, updating and preparing client materials?
• Coordinate meetings and organize busy calendars for agents and clients?• Preparing important documents (contracts, deal memos, invoices, etc.)
• 1 year experience in an administrative capacity .?
• Bachelor's Degree required.
- • Applicant must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- • Ideal candidate is flexible, personable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.?• Ideal candidate has a passion for film and possesses a basic knowledge of film production.?• Proficiency in Apple-based Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), basic Google systems (Mail, Sheets, Docs, Chat) and video conferencing platforms (Zoom, Hangouts, etc.) is mandatory. Experience in Airtable and Adobe Creative Suite (or other media-based programs) is helpful.?
Applicant must currently live in greater Los Angeles area, have a private remote working space with high-speed internet and access to reliable transportation.?
• Business hours are 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
$16/hr to start. Full benefits after 3 months
Please send CV and Resume Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online