Creative Services On-Air Intern
Worldwide Television MarketingBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Worldwide TV Marketing has 12 Avid Bays and 6 Graphics Systems with well over 70,000 videotapes in its inventory being serviced around the world. This position is responsible for assisting the editors and producers with multiple projects being produced for our various TV shows. The Creative Services Intern will be trained and will assist with Avid project creation, pulling subclips, digitizing footage, importing files, music searches, video shoots, transcribing final scripts, creating tape logs, creating video reports, simple editing and much more.
• Viewing Footage and pulling selects.
• Assisting on Video Shoots.
• Simple Editing on Avid Media Composer.
• Creating Tape Logs, Video Reports, and Transcribing Final Scripts.
• Create Music Reports to submit to various Music Houses.
• Coordinate tapes to be digitized and utilized for online.
• Confirm tape masters are delivered to our Tape Library.
What do we require from you?
• Working on BA/BS degree in Production, Marketing, Liberal Arts or TV/Radio/Film preferred.
• Previous experience in Video Post Production with an emphasis in Marketing preferred.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, database, word processing, spreadsheets, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Aftereffects, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Must have technical working knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/audio production and post-production techniques and equipment.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills.