World Poker TourLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
WPT Media Logger: Pilotware
*Candidates must be willing to join Local 700 editors guild, or be a current member*
Start Date: February 2023
Location: In office/ in person Mid Wilshire , Los Angeles Ca 90036
• Watch and log hours of World Poker Tour video footage to our digital video library
• Monitor programming and concurrently enter metadata into Pilotware VLS logging system, segment by segment, adhering to specified conventions and protocols
• Collaborate and provide support for the Post Production and Producer departments
• Data entry of key moments in World Poker Tour footage
• Provide consistent updates to manager/supervisor
• Familiar with Pilotware Logging Software and Avid Media Composer
• Must be organized and detail-oriented with exceptional time management
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Precision in spelling and grammar
• Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Familiar with Poker content, lifestyle and gameplay
• Strong writing and reading comprehension skills
• Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
• Motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast paced time-sensitive environment
• Basic computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet
Salary will be decided based on experience and skill level per candidate according to the current negotiated union scale. Benefits are possible after accruing enough hours to qualify through the local 700 editors guild. $1,300 a week is the current rate.
Great opportunity to join a long running television franchise.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online