Post Production Assistant
Workshop CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Are you looking for an entry into the exciting world of trailer making?
Workshop Creative, a motion picture / broadcast / digital advertising agency, is looking for energetic, detail-oriented and highly-motivated individuals to join our team in the role of Post-Production Assistant!
- Managing media (compressing/converting media to proper formats)
- Assisting editors and producers in any project related issues
- Transcribing TV episodes, Movies, and other media.
- Picking up various supplies, delivering drives to and from studios
- Restocking the fridges, pantries, and other office-related supplies
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Going on runs for inter-office mail
- Helping out with random office tasks that may arise.
- Must have a reliable car and driver's license, and be local to the LA area
- Strong interest in entertainment marketing is a must: this is not just a job to gain entry into the industry - we are looking for people who are engaged with what we do, and who want to learn and grow with the company.
- Production/post-production experience, knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop are a plus but not a requirement.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online