Workshop CreativeLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post-Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Post-Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Post-Production Assistant? Are you looking for an entry into the exciting world of trailer making?
Workshop Creative, a motion picture / broadcast / digital advertising agency, is looking for energetic, detail-oriented and highly-motivated individuals to join our team in the role of Post-Production Assistant!
- Managing media (compressing/converting media to proper formats)
- Assisting editors and producers in any project related issues
- Picking up various supplies, delivering drives to and from studios
- Restocking the fridges, pantries, and other office-related supplies
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Going on runs for inter-office mail
- Helping out with random office tasks that may arise.
- Strong interest in entertainment marketing is a must: this is not just a job to gain entry into the industry - we are looking for people who are engaged with what we do, and who want to learn and grow with the company.
- Production/post-production experience, knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop are a plus but not a requirement.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter elaborating on why you'd like to work with us. We look forward to hearing from you! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.