Workshop CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Workshop Creative, a motion picture / broadcast / digital advertising agency, is looking for energetic, detail-oriented and highly-motivated individuals to join our team in the role of POST-PRODUCTION ASSISTANT / RUNNER!
- Managing media (compressing/converting media to proper formats)
- Assisting editors and producers in any project related issues
- Picking up various supplies, delivering drives to and from studios
- Restocking the fridges, pantries, and other office-related supplies
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Going on runs for inter-office mail
- Helping out with random office tasks that may arise.
- Strong interest in entertainment marketing is a must: this not just a job to gain entry into the industry - we are looking for people who are engaged with what we do, and who want to learn and grow with the company.
- Candidates must have their own car and a clean driving record.
- Production/post-production experience, knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop are a plus but not a requirement.
Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online