Jr. Motion Graphics Designer
Workshop CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Workshop Creative is an award-winning entertainment marketing agency. We create materials for upcoming theatrical and series releases, from trailers to TV spots to digital campaigns.
We are currently seeking a Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join our team. This is a full-time position on site in Los Angeles.
- Assist in the design and animation of new graphic looks for theatrical and broadcast marketing campaigns, including main title designs and graphics packages
- Revise and adapt existing graphics and brand assets
- Composite footage including rotoscoping, tracking and keying techniques
- Export graphic deliverables to provided specifications
- Execute pitch materials for new properties
- 1-3 years experience as a motion graphics designer
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Cinema 4D proficiency preferred
- Exceptional design, layout and typography skills
- Highly organized workflow and file management
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work efficiently
- Persistent attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to problem solve both creative and technical issues
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment as well as individually
- Knowledge of AE plug-ins or additional software is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online