Workshop CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Workshop Creative, an award-winning motion picture advertising agency, is looking for energetic, detail-oriented and highly-motivated individuals to join our team in the role of Assistant Editor.
In this position, you'll be supporting our talented and diverse team of editors, producers, graphic designers, and more in both day-to-day tasks and longer-term creative projects. Tasks will include, but are not limited to media management, creating cutscenes from dailies, creating finishing preps, and potentially working up to cutting or coordinating tv spots and other projects.
In addition to directly working with producers and editors, Workshop offers mentorship programs for its staff, fostering career growth in editing, copywriting, producing, and graphic design.
This is a full-time position that includes regular overtime and weekend work. Qualifications include:
- Problem solver. Proactive, flexible and, anticipates needs. Able to make independent decisions in the handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong knowledge of various camera formats, aspect ratios, frame rates, wrappers, and codecs
- Familiarity with file transfer services such as Aspera and Signiant, and video hosting sites such as frame.io, Wiredrive, BOX, or similar sites.
- Clear and concise communication skills across
- Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere. Experience with AVID, After Effects, and Photoshop are a plus but not a requirement.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online