Sr. Administrative Assistant/Personal Assistant
WondrosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Wondros is seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant who will report directly to the Special Projects Producer to the CEO. Tasks will include administrative support, research assignments, and help on projects and tasks as directed.
• General administrative support for Special Projects Producer and the CEO
• Tasks and project-specific support as directed by Special Projects Producer
• Scheduling internal and external meetings for CEO and Special Projects Producer
• Scheduling and booking travel and accommodations for out-of-town meetings, conferences, and filming (includes domestic travel, international travel, and multi-city trips)
• Expense tracking (i.e., creating P.O.s, finding and organizing receipts, processing invoices, making sense of credit card charges, etc.)
• Miscellaneous tasks as directed by Special Projects Producer
• Occasional personal support for Executive
• Booking doctor appointments
• Some personal expense tracking
• Coordinating home maintenance services when needed
• Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent professional experience.
• Must live in the Los Angeles area and have transportation for potential errands
• 2-3 years minimum supporting and executive or senior leader
• Highly organized, detail-oriented
• Excellent record keeping and file maintenance
• Effectively coordinates multiple tasks
• Highly flexible, able to prioritize and re-prioritize as new assignments occur
• Ability to multitask and maintain a calm demeanor under pressure
• Manages time effectively
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• Familiarity with Google and Microsoft Suite
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to climb stairs, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard
• This position requires minor lifting of items up to 15 pounds
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online