Production Assistant, Mini-Series
WonderyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
WONDERY is seeking a Production Assistant to work on our mini-series.. This role will assist the producers and senior producers across several miniseries. We are looking for a candidate who loves audio storytelling, is curious about the world, and is enthusiastic about developing their technical audio editing skills. Potential to grow into a more senior audio producer/sound designer position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching, fact checking and editing scripts for our series
- Cutting and transcribe audio
- Assemble ProTools sessions
- Factchecking of scripts as required
- Assisting Associate Producers, Producers, Coordinating Producers and
Executive Producers on organization of Dropbox, Google Drive
- Assist on practical script questions (factcheck, citations, pronunciations and
cleaning up copy for hosts to read)
- Listen through mixes
- Experience with audio or video editing software (experience in ProTools is ideal
but not required)
- Knowledge of what makes a story relatable, dramatic and interesting
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online