WonderyWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2022 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Wondery, an Amazon company, is a premium podcast studio known for character-driven, binge-worthy stories including Dr. Death, The Shrink Next Door, Even the Rich and Business Wars, and distribution of hit partner shows SmartLess, My Favorite Murder, and How I Built This. Wondery is behind seven of the ''Top 10 New Shows of 2021'', according to Podtrac, including #1 (The Apology Line) and #2 (Suspect). Forty-three shows from Wondery have hit #1 on Apple Podcasts. Many Wondery shows have been adapted for scripted television or streaming series, including Dr. Death on Peacock, The Shrink Next Door on Apple TV , the upcoming WeCrashed on Apple TV and Joe vs Carole on Peacock. Wondery has gained critical acclaim and commercial success for its immersive approach to sonic, emotionally driven storytelling, which helps listeners to ''Feel the Story.'' The Wondery app offers a unique, personalized podcast listening experience with over 15,000 episodes, including access to its premium ad-free offering Wondery . With Wondery , fans experience early access, exclusive episodes, and ad-free listening.
Wondery is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive Executive Assistant to support its CEO and Chief Content Officer (CCO). This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing company in an emerging new media space and in a role with broad scope and the potential to make real impact. The Executive Assistant will serve as a key partner in supporting Wondery's leadership team and establishing Wondery as the leading global podcast studio. Your primary responsibility will be to support both the CEO and CCO to be efficient and effective leaders, to manage complex scheduling, set agendas for meetings, and be a trusted partner: great EAs understand business priorities, proactively anticipate needs, are capable of completing ambiguous tasks with sometimes limited guidance, and drive process improvements that continue to improve capacity for themselves and their managers over time. The right candidate will have great judgment, an entrepreneurial mindset, be comfortable with the uncomfortable, rigorously maintain composure and confidentiality, and easily adapt to change. This person will be able to demonstrate outstanding planning abilities, strong communication skills, superior attention to detail, an obsession for organization, and the ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. While we work hard and move fast, we like to have a good time, too – a good sense of humor and the ability to foster a fun and positive team environment is a must!
Wondery's CEO oversees all aspects of the standalone global Wondery business, and is also a member of the Amazon Music senior leadership team. Wondery's CCO oversees all original podcast development, production, and content strategy across Wondery and Amazon Music globally, as well as the podcast-to-TV adaptation pipeline. Experience working with stakeholders including talent agencies, A-list Talent, networks, advertising clients, journalists/press, 3rd party partners and internal teams is critical.
Must be based in Wondery's office in West Hollywood office.
Key job responsibilities
• Support two Wondery executives in helping them to be more efficient and more effective leaders.
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling across multiple locations and time zones and help ensure executives are where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there
- Help executives to be prepared for meetings by conducting pre-meeting briefings, developing draft meeting agendas, taking and disseminating notes and action items, etc.
- Conduct inbox communication and action item monitoring and prioritization to ensure executives are progressing key initiatives; prevent bottlenecking and important initiatives falling through the cracks
- Prepare initial shell drafts of documents and presentations, compile requested information, and assist with formatting and editing
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Complete a wide range of other administrative tasks (e.g., submitting expense reports, filling out company forms, coordinating meeting logistics, assisting guests with building access, etc.)
• Partner closely with the broader leadership team, key business partners, and other Wondery and Amazon Music teammates to help Wondery grow quickly, accomplish its goals, and ensure Wondery remains an exceptional place to work
- Organize, execute, and/or assist with internal and external meeting and events (i.e., off-sites, pitch meetings, team gatherings, and other events)
- Assist with office space planning and logistics as the company scales
- Be a role model and culture leader, help make Wondery fun
• Be a Wondery ambassador
- Be an active part of the Amazon Music EA team
- Network and liaise with other Amazon team members, and learn how to navigate the broader Amazon organization
- When needed, represent Wondery/Amazon Music at industry and recruiting events
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• 2 years of professional experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products