WonderyWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2022 3:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Wondery is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive Executive Assistant to support the General Manager, Commercial & Operations and the Head of Franchise Development. This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing company in an emerging new media space and in a role with broad scope and the potential to make real impact. The Executive Assistant will serve as a key partner in supporting Wondery's leadership team and establishing Wondery as the leading global podcast studio. Working in conjunction with other similar roles across Wondery, Amazon Music and Amazon, this person will help ensure Wondery teammates love working here and further Amazon's Leadership Principal to ''Strive to be the Earth's Best Employer.'' The EA will act as an ambassador for Wondery across Amazon and externally.
The EA's primary responsibility will be to act as a seamless extension of their two managers, helping them to be more efficient and more effective leaders. Great EAs understand business priorities, proactively anticipate needs, are capable of completing complex tasks with little guidance, and drive process improvements that continue to improve capacity for themselves and their managers over time. The right candidate will have great judgment, an entrepreneurial mindset, be comfortable with the uncomfortable, rigorously maintain composure and confidentiality, and easily adapt to change. This person will be able to demonstrate outstanding planning abilities, strong communication skills, superior attention to detail, an obsession for organization, and the ability to juggle competing priorities. While we work hard and move fast, we like to have a good time, too – a good sense of humor and the ability to foster a fun and positive team environment is a must!
Key job responsibilities
Support two Wondery executives be more efficient leaders by managing complex calendars, scheduling across multiple locations and time zones, and ensuring executives are where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there
• Help executives prepare for meetings by conducting pre-meeting briefings, developing draft meeting agendas, taking and disseminating notes and action items, etc.
• Prepare initial shell drafts of documents and presentations, compile requested information, and assist with formatting and editing
• Complete a wide range of other administrative tasks (e.g., submitting expense reports, filling out company forms, coordinating meeting logistics, assisting guests with building access, and coordinating domestic and international travel)
• Conduct inbox communication and action item monitoring and prioritization to ensure executives are progressing key initiatives; prevent bottlenecking and important initiatives falling through the cracks
• Partner closely with the broader leadership team, key business partners, and other Wondery and Amazon Music teammates to help Wondery grow quickly, accomplish its goals, and ensure Wondery remains an exceptional place to work
• Organize, execute, and/or assist with internal and external meeting and events (i.e., off-sites, pitch meetings, team gatherings, and other events)
• Assist with office space planning and logistics as the company scales
• Be a Wondery ambassador and role model by being an active part of the Amazon Music EA team and representing Wonder/Amazon Music at industry or recruiting events
• Network and liaise with other Amazon team members, and learn how to navigate the broader Amazon organization
About the team
Wondery, an Amazon company, is a premium podcast studio known for character-driven, binge-worthy stories including Dr. Death, The Shrink Next Door, Even the Rich and Business Wars, and distribution of hit partner shows SmartLess, My Favorite Murder, and How I Built This. Wondery is behind seven of the ''Top 10 New Shows of 2021'', according to Podtrac, including #1 (The Apology Line) and #2 (Suspect). Forty shows from Wondery have hit #1 on Apple Podcasts including Harsh Reality and Operator. Many Wondery shows have been adapted for scripted television or streaming series, including Dr. Death on Peacock, The Shrink Next Door on Apple TV , the upcoming WeCrashed on Apple TV and Joe vs Carole on Peacock. Wondery has gained critical acclaim and commercial success for its immersive approach to sonic, emotionally driven storytelling, which helps listeners to ''Feel the Story.'' The Wondery app offers a unique, personalized podcast listening experience with over 15,000 episodes, including access to its premium ad-free offering Wondery . With Wondery , fans experience early access, exclusive episodes, and ad-free listening.
• 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products