Associate Producer, Mini-Series
WonderyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
WONDERY is seeking an Associate Producer to work on our mini-series. You will play a key role in the production of Wondery mini-series, lead coordination and communications, and provide editorial support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide production support on existing mini-series projects
- Assist with identifying interviewees, selecting clips, and scripting
- Maintain regular communication with hosts, reporters, researchers and
field-producers around the country working on mini-series.
- Consult on story structure, sound design and reporting strategies.
- Provide timely edits on scripts
- Create schedule and calendar plans for production and ensure that deadlines are
- Provide initial script edits and mix notes
- Work closely with executive producers to pitch and develop new series
- Minimum of 3+ years of journalism or documentary production
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- A creative approach to storytelling with sound
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Enthusiasm for Wondery's style and ambition to develop new approaches to
- Demonstrated ability to lead large projects and facilitate group meetings.
- Working knowledge of ProTools or other audio or video editing software is
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online