Music Licensing Senior Coordinator/ Manager
Wise MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Wise Music is seeking a Music Licensing Sr Coordinator/Manager to be part of the Synchronization team. The ideal candidate is passionate about music and has some knowledge of various types of licenses including Film, TV, and Internet Streaming. This role will be working closely with the Senior Director and Director of Synchronization, and other department members both in New York and Los Angeles.
The ideal applicant will be able to manage the process of clearing synchronization requests, and also administering synchronization and master recording licenses as needed
• Clearance: This includes obtaining approvals, quoting fees, and negotiating licensing terms with clients. Execution of micro-synchronization licensing work (live-streaming concerts, new media, and other miscellaneous requests). Effective interpersonal skills are essential
• Contract Management: Drafting long-form agreements related to the G. Schirmer classical roster and catalog, sending invoices, collecting cue sheets, and collecting a copy of the video for archival purposes and others
• Together with the Synchronization team, responsible for meeting annual sync revenue targets
• Develop and manage relationships with co publishers, master owners and industry-related clients to increase the number of inbound sync requests and ultimately the total number of sync deals
• Provide administrative support for the Senior Director and Director as needed.
• 4-6 years of music licensing and clearance experience with various media in a fast-paced licensing environment: Clearance Houses, Publishers, Record Labels, Television Networks, Advertising Agencies
• High competency in music licensing and/or business affairs, with experience in TV, Advertising, Film or Streaming Content
• High competency in negotiating license agreements
• High competency in drafting license agreements
• A demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
We offer a competitive salary as well as health and dental insurance and enrollment in our company's 401k plan.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online