Social Media Manager
Winning Team MusicWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Winning Team Music is currently seeking a Social Media Manager to spearhead Digital marketing initiatives for the growing Hip Hop and Pop roster. You will be responsible for building out the digital, mobile and social components of an artist's overall marketing plan - including but not limited to, fan acquisition and engagement, creation/implementation of digital tools and products to increase fan engagement, paid media campaigns, etc.
How you'll CREATE:
• Define, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns
• Lead the creation and utilization of all artist websites and social networks with updates, posts news, content, etc.… Will also be involved in the development of artist's websites, other digital and mobile protocols, user experience design and feature requisition.
• Contribute to the design and creation of the artist's digital assets, including photo and video content.
• Manage relationships with artists, managers, and other partners.
• Discover new sites and outlets to promote artists and maintain relationships with key sites and partners.
• Drive direct to consumer revenue from recorded music sales, merchandise, ticketing, advertising, and subscription.
• Create and manage database marketing campaigns to find new fans and optimize conversions.
• Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, fan acquisition, and creating brand awareness for artists.
• Work with visual and art departments on digital content creation, optimization, and scheduling.
• Must have experience in social media/ digital marketing with a focus on creating effective content.
• Must be immersed in the hip-hop and Rap culture and have strong pre-existing relationships with key tastemakers and influencers
• Strong project management, organization, and communication skills
• Ambitious individual sought who is a self-starter requiring minimal direction.
• Excellent communication oral and written skills are a must.
• Social strategy and paid media planning experience a must.
• Must be proficient with using Excel, Photoshop, and be comfortable with collaboration and asset management tools like Google Drive
• Must thrive in a team environment but be able to take initiative and work independently.
• Candidate must be motivated, creative, innovative, organized, detail-oriented and accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online