Winners Circle Publishing LLCAtlanta, GA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Groundbreaking music publishing company is seeking a qualified Executive Assistant to support the CEO of the company.
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter, creative thinker, have strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Prior work in the entertainment industry or knowledge of the music industry and music talent is a big plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Qualified candidates will have a pro-active, positive flexible upbeat can-do attitude. This position is best suited for someone who likes to take charge and loves being of service and is resourceful and responsible.
The following skills and responsibilities include:
• Must have prior experience as an assistant in a fast-paced environment.
• Time Management of yourself and others
• Answer incoming calls for the Executive: log messages and deliver in timely manner.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the Executive's obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs.
• Works closely and effectively with the executive to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Act as a filter/front line for incoming calls from outside companies.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Handle sensitive information with good judgment and discretion.
• Maintain appointment schedule, planning, updates and notifications as needed.
• Manage incoming snail mail and email correspondence and filing.
• Maintain familiarity with all office equipment (telephone, photocopier, fax, computer, printer, etc.)
• Be proactive and stay informed of company administrative policies and issues.
• Maintain files and process reports in accordance with company policy.
• Manage travel both business and personal: communication with hotel personnel, airport greeters, drivers.
• Track all reimbursement requests, and work with accounting personnel
• Perform other general administrative duties and projects as assigned
• Knowledge of website maintenance and social media a plus
• Maintain and update Contact database
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills.
• Excellent knowledge and application of Internet resources.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Mac Word, Google Calendar, word , Excel, google docs
• Inherent desire to optimize processes and efficiencies.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good listening skills.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional demeanor
• Must take initiative to solve problems/issues that arise day-to-day
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible to shifting priorities/deadlines
• A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
• An ability to work independently and is very much a self-starter
• A cooperative team player
• A solid work ethic, dedicated and reliable
• Ability to follow instructions exactly as given, with out having to be repeated
• Flexibility / Adaptability (Ability to prioritize and quickly reprioritize as needed)
• Able to take dictation or able to take detailed notes
• Follow Through
• Forward Thinker- always planning ahead
• Discretion - working with personal sensitive matters/issues
• Be able to handle constructive criticism
• Excellent memory and ability to recall important names, dates, and events
• Liaising with clients
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.