Paid Intern - Social Strategist
William Raymond CommunicationsManhattan Beach, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
William Raymond Communications is a public relations, marketing, and crisis communications firm specializing in professional athletes and entertainers. Our clients consist of NFL, NBA, broadcasters, podcast hosts, and everyone in between who is looking to expand and protect their brand.
Our office located in Manhattan Beach, CA is seeking an intern for our Social Media department. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the social media team with campaigns, research, and strategy. The constantly evolving essence of social media requires someone who is flexible and always willing to change things up and be up to speed. While we do have an office in Manhattan Beach, our company is fully remote and this internship is open to applicants across the country. Due to the nature of the position, nights, weekends, and holidays may be required.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Collect, record, analyze, or verify data and information from various sources
- Brainstorm social media marketing campaigns and strategies across all platforms
- Engage with the marketing, philanthropic, and PR teams to coordinate campaigns
- Create, edit, and implement social media plans
- Observe professionals in their industry and build your network
- Support client social accounts
- Be proactive in a constantly shifting social media environment
- Knowledge of the sports landscape (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work with high-level people and personalities
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Graphic design and/or video editing experience is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online