Intern - Social Media
What The SoundLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
What The Sound is looking for an intern to join our concert curation and booking platform. You'll be working alongside the curators for What The Sound Presents.
· Stay up to date with emerging artists, pop culture news, and trends in media/technology
· Research talent, attend local shows, and help the event production of artist showcases
· Assist in creating platform-specific social media assets (such as flyers, banner ads, videos, GIFs, etc.) and corresponding copy to be posted on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
· Retrieve artist marketing assets (Images, video, music, content, etc)
· Capture creative video and photo content during shows, artist visits, and interviews
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
· High proficiency in written and verbal communication
· High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop (graphic design is a huge plus!)
· Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
· Must be able to complete 5-15 hours per week
· Social Media Savvy
· Passionate about Music and Artists!
keywords: A&R artist discovery internship social media IG instagram musicians booking
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online