Business Intelligence Analyst
Whalerock IndustriesWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2020 10:46:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Business Intelligence Analyst jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Business Intelligence Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Intelligence Analyst? Business Intelligence Analyst
Whalerock is looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst who enjoys designing scalable analytics in order to tell a story, find trends and identify actionable insights. You are a naturally curious person and a strong storyteller. For you, BI is not just a series of reports and dashboards— you strive to always provide a thoughtful analysis along with a visually impactful report.
You will be designing analytics across various disciplines resulting in actionable recommendations ranging from product strategy, user behavior trends, campaign optimization and marketplace research. You are able to deliver quick data-driven insights; yet you can also engineer dashboards and reports that are extensible and built to last.
We value someone with the ability to take direction and understand the task at hand while applying their own creative solutions to deliver a final product. You have a strong attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work. You value being part of the team and thrive in a culture of respect.
The ideal candidate…
• Create visually impactful, intuitive and focused dashboards and reports
• Proactively communicate with various product/business/engineering teams for creating, modifying and fine-tuning KPIs/metrics/dimensions for existing, new and changing business needs
• Identify trends, flag anomalies and effectively communicate findings with key stakeholders
• Manage and fulfill requests for ad hoc reporting
• Explore new datasets and conduct marketplace research
• Stay up to date on the latest technologies and trends in web and app analytics and data collection
• Able to present data to key stakeholders in a confident and effective manner that draws insights and leads to actionable recommendations
• Detail-oriented and extremely well organized with strong time-management skills
• A self-starter and has the ability to multitask and pivot quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment especially when there are multiple projects and/or clients
• Comfortable with advanced SQL queries
• Familiar with A/B and multivariate testing
• A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business or quantitative field) and 5 years relevant professional experience
• Experience in a fast-paced digital and/or entertainment environment a plus
• 3 years working on Tableau and SQL databases
• Experience with Snowflake database
• Experience with user behavior data
• Experience with Google Marketing Platform
• Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills both internally and with outside clients This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.