Executive Assistant, Motion Pictures/Film
Westbrook Inc.Calabasas, CA
Full Time Job
- Manage all administrative aspects of the Co-President & Head of Motion Picture's office including scheduling, travel, expense and finance reports and personal needs
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of executive meetings, both on-site and off-site
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations for the executive team
Prepare agendas and make arrangements for staff meetings and retreats
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute notes from meetings and calls
- Assist the executive team with special projects
- Continue to be a communicative device for the Head of Motion Pictures
- Filter emails and written communication as needed
- Utilize the privy information to lessen the flow of inquiries in and out of the Head of Motion Picture's office
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the Head of Motion Pictures when necessary
- Provide continuous information and updates to various internal departments including
- Create Assistant Bibles for each desk to ensure easy transitions
- Be a point person and fill in for any executive in their respective assistant's absence
- Continue to be more involved with the operations of the corporate production office including help with building budgets, calendars and planning assumptions
- Participate in the weekly production mtgs to understand every project in on the docket whether in development or wrapping post to provide continuous and informative assistance
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience within the entertainment & production;
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail;
- Promptness & sense of urgency; you understand the importance of being on-time and acting with urgency on all matters.
- Solutions-oriented: no problem is too small or too big to handle;
- Can-do attitude: you are energized by chaos and thrive in environments with ambiguity.
- Eagerness to learn: you are a sponge who is constantly seeking learning opportunities.
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects;
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner;
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred, but not required.
Competitive salary; Full medical benefits; Lunch provided daily; Unlimited vacation
Westbrook was formed to execute the Smith Family's vision to improve as many lives as possible through storytelling. Our parent company, Westbrook Inc., further that mission by providing strategic, financial, legal, and operational support to our studio and media companies and developing new business opportunities for revenue growth and diversification. Our subsidiary companies make best in class content across formats (e.g., short form, unscripted and scripted television, film, and audio) and produce unique consumer goods and experiences that scale our original IP and delight and inspire audiences.