Executive Assistant, Motion Pictures/Film
Westbrook Inc.Calabasas, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Motion Pictures/Film jobs in Calabasas-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Motion Pictures/Film postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Motion Pictures/Film? Responsibilities
- Manage all administrative aspects of the Co-President & Head of Motion Picture's office including scheduling, travel, expense and finance reports and personal needs
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of executive meetings, both on-site and off-site
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations for the executive team
Prepare agendas and make arrangements for staff meetings and retreats
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute notes from meetings and calls
- Assist the executive team with special projects
- Continue to be a communicative device for the Head of Motion Pictures
- Filter emails and written communication as needed
- Utilize the privy information to lessen the flow of inquiries in and out of the Head of Motion Picture's office
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the Head of Motion Pictures when necessary
- Provide continuous information and updates to various internal departments including
- Create Assistant Bibles for each desk to ensure easy transitions
- Be a point person and fill in for any executive in their respective assistant's absence
- Continue to be more involved with the operations of the corporate production office including help with building budgets, calendars and planning assumptions
- Participate in the weekly production mtgs to understand every project in on the docket whether in development or wrapping post to provide continuous and informative assistance
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience within the entertainment & production;
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail;
- Promptness & sense of urgency; you understand the importance of being on-time and acting with urgency on all matters.
- Solutions-oriented: no problem is too small or too big to handle;
- Can-do attitude: you are energized by chaos and thrive in environments with ambiguity.
- Eagerness to learn: you are a sponge who is constantly seeking learning opportunities.
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects;
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner;
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred, but not required.